Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels agrees to rent to Renter signing this agreement a unit (Scooter, Stroller or Wheelchair) subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in this Rental Agreement.
Renter agrees that:
1. The Unit rented is the sole property of Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels and is in good, fully operating condition. Renter agrees to return the unit in the same condition in which it was received at the end of the rental period for inspection and recharge of battery (if necessary), or upon the demand of Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels, it may repossess the unit without demand at any time if it is used in violation of the terms of this agreement.
2. Renter may cancel the reservation of unit 7 days prior to delivery at no cost to the Renter. In the event Renter cancels this order after the 7-day cancellation period Renter will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total rental fee per Mobility Device.
3. Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels shall not be liable or responsible for the loss of or damage to any property left, lost, damaged, stolen, stored or transported by Renter, its agents, servants, or employees, or any other person operating the unit, either before or after the return to Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels. Renter assumes all risk of such loss or damage and waives all claims against Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels and agrees to hold harmless and defend Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage.
4. Renter assumes all risk and liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death, to persons or property of Renter or others arising out of the use, operation or driving of the unit.
5. Damage Waiver Insurance of $15 per unit may be purchased. Should Damage Waiver insurance be declined, Renter agrees to reimburse Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels for the full cost of replacement of damaged unit upon demand for damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the unit. The Renter understands and authorizes Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels to charge the credit card used to secure the reservation for any repair costs or the replacement costs of the unit.
6. The following restrictions are cumulative and each shall apply to every use, operation or driving of the unit. Under no circumstances shall the unit be used or operated by any person that is: a) under the age of 18; or b) while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics; or c) in an unsafe manner.
7. Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels, all of their agents, officers, servants, and employees from and against any and all losses, liability claims, damages, injuries, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury claimed by persons that may arise from the use, operation or driving of the unit, provided that such loss or damage was not caused by the fault or gross negligence and willful misconduct of Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels or its employees.
8. Renter assumes all costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including legal fees and disbursements arising out of and in connection with the use, operation or driving of the unit.
9. Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions of Renter or of Renters agents, servants, or employees.
10. Renter shall require drivers to operate the unit with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of this agreement and the rules and regulations of the property in which the unit is being operated. Renter shall notify Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels immediately of any and all accidents, incidents or damage resulting from the use, operation or driving of the unit.
11. Rental agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees incurred by Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels in collecting sums due or in regaining possession of unit or in enforcing or recovering any damage, losses or claims against Renter.
12. Renter or the driver of the unit shall in no event be deemed the agent or employee of Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
13. Any individual executing this Agreement as Renter in a representative capacity shall be bound personally, jointly and severally, with such fiduciary, corporation or other entity as to all obligations, expressed or implied, arising hereunder.
14. If any provisions hereof or the application of any provisions to any person or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder hereof and the application of such provision to other persons or circumstances shall remain valid and enforceable.
Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels accepts most major credit cards and PayPal as credit identification and payment at the time of rental.
Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to seek a Debit Card authorization hold of the estimated rental charges. When using a debit card at Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA if you fail to return the Unit as agreed, Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels will obtain additional authorizations from your account to cover the cost.
Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels is not responsible for any returned DizWheels rental charges, and the balance value of the unit may be charged.
Positive identification in addition to your driver's license may be required at the time of rental.
Note: Prepaid Debit/Gift cards are not acceptable methods of credit for payment.
In the event delivery is attempted at the agreed upon time and place, and Renter fails to show or notify Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels, a $25 No-Show fee will be assessed to the card that Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels has on file.
Rental Extensions Unit is due back at the date/time mutually agreed upon between Renter and Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels.
If an extension is needed, you must notify Orlando Scooter Rental Inc DBA DizWheels prior to your return date.
Out of Battery Units are delivered fully charged.
NOTE: Renter is responsible to charge the battery as needed.
If you forget to charge the battery and become stranded, please call us and request a delivery of a fully charged battery.
A $15 Battery Replacement Fee will apply and will be charged to the card on file.
If the key to the unit is lost, misplaced or otherwise unavailable at the time of return or is needed to continue to operate the unit for the remainder of the rental period, a Lost Key Fee of $25 will be applied to the Card on file and a replacement will be dispatched to your location.